Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications, this role will manage the marketing campaign management and communication strategy for the product categories: Dishwashers, Laundry and Floorcare. Working closely with the Product Management team and International Marketing teams, you will strategize, initiate, plan, develop and execute all offline and online marketing communication campaigns for your respective product categories.
The Marketing Communications Manager will ensure precise and consistent adhence to global brand and product campaigns. You will work very closely with the Product Marketing Manager for Dishwashers, Laundry, and Floorcare in Canada to develop campaigns that will drive category sales growth.
The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical, have strong project management abilities, with superior attention to detail who brings a passion and desire to market for a genuine premium brand.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience in Brand and Marketing Communications Management.
- Strong strategic media and campaign planning skills with a focus on results.
- Strong project management, budget management and organizational skills.
- Agency management experience.
- Data analytics experience.
- Online media experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to deadlines.
- Fluency and solid knowledge of written French is preferred.
- Very strong knowledge and experience with MS-Office
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project.