KM+ Warranty is an equal opportunity Canadian employer that welcomes a diverse workforce and is seeking to hire a qualified Business development representative, in various areas of Ontario, to increase our expanding dealer base as we continue our rapid growth.
As the successful candidate, you are a sales driven and detail oriented individual that understands sales processes and priorities.
You know how to sell intangibles, and as hunter you will drive revenues in your territory. You have a proven track record of successfully closing new accounts and maintaining relationships.
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet with various dealerships within an assigned territory to offer our products/services to their customers.
- Maintain and grow current accounts while increasing the territory dealer base.
- Effective cold calling and follow up with new and used vehicles dealerships.
- Effective networking, developing new opportunities, converting potential customers into active accounts.
- Promote various company products and services as directed.
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- College or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience in sales, prospecting and cold calling.
- Experience in the automotive, power sports and truck industries as much in new and used vehicles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. (French is an asset)
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office Excel, etc.) a must.
- General working knowledge of a CRM. i.e.: Salesforce
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
- Business-to-business outside sales experience.
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques.
- Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting and planning, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to perform without direct supervision.
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE TO:
- Provide a laptop computer
- Work from a home office situation, with access to internet.
- Provide a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Travel to client locations within assigned territory.
The salary for the Business development representative is on a commission base structure.
Any application will be treated with confidentiality.