Mary's Brown's Chicken is a wholly owned and operated Canadian company that dates back to 1969 and has over 170 locations nationally. It is one of Canada's fastest-growing franchises and recipient of the Canada Franchise Association's Franchisees' Choice Award for 10 years consecutively. Mary Brown's was named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020.
Mary Brown's Inc is seeking a Marketing Coordinator!!
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing regional marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness. This position works closely with other departments in a fast-paced environment and understands the critical role that strong administrative support provides to a company
- no task, big or small, is insignificant. This role will require outstanding attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing National Marketing Support by managing stock levels of point-of-purchase (POP)/ marketing material.
- Manage New Store Shipments
- Take ownership of database management
- entering invoices, distribution lists, planning (Smartsheet)
- Managing uniform fulfillment with stores across Canada Managing our Mary Brown's App
- inquiries from guests, store follow up, menu management, promotional offers, updating store list, working alongside our partners Smooth Commerce, Givex and Bambora
- Coordinate Food Truck licensing and scheduling of events
- Responsible for sending memos on behalf of the marketing team
- Shipping of POP/marketing material in a timely fashion and plan ahead for any anticipated delays
- Replying to web issues that relate to marketing
- Correspond with guests and send follow up letters/coupons to Guests, and escalate as needed
- Liaise with print/distribution companies, placing and managing orders
- Fulfilling Gift Card orders and sending to media companies
- Liaising with outside vendors (Menu board, POS and Delivery), pricing and promotional updates
- Booking and making arrangements for meetings both internal and external
- Other duties as required
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Completion of a university degree or completion of a college diploma in a related field, preferably marketing, event management or hospitality related.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative role, preferably in marketing with similar responsibilities.
- A valid permanent provincial drivers' licence with ability to travel, if required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with effective communication.
- Ability to think strategically; problem solve and adapt to challenging situations/projects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task
- can prioritize tasks based on overall objectives.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- well-spoken with a strong command of the English Language. Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Professional Suite, Power Point.
- Must be positive, pro-active and a self-starter.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package (with bonus, based on performance)
- Comprehensive Extended Health Benefits Package with life insurance
- Eligibility to participate in retirement savings plan
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Apply now! Your application should reflect your suitability for this position.
If our interests align, we will definitely contact you!
Mary Brown's is an equal opportunity employer and equally considers all applicants. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Should you require an accommodation through the selection process, please reach out to us at 905-513-0044, or send us an email.