At Tervita, skilled, dedicated, enthusiastic employees are at the heart of everything we do. From the services we provide to our dedication to the environment, we create a dynamic energy that emanates from our core. We are an industry pioneer, having provided industrial waste management and environmental services for over 40 years.
Our people are the reason we are a leader in our industry. We are committed to building and nurturing a great place to work, learn and develop. We are proud of our people and our company. To learn more about Tervita, please visit tervita.com.
Tervita is an environmental services provider specializing in hazardous waste management, industrial cleaning, NORM management, remediation, reclamation, and demolition services. We are a fast-paced, dynamic workplace whose comprehensive services are backed by corporate infrastructure, dedicated personnel, extensive project experience and specialized equipment assets. Reporting to the Team Lead, Sales, the Inside Sales & Marketing Rep is a professional relationship builder with a technical mind set; able to deliver exceptional customer service and dedicated to delivering a premium product in a competitive market.
- Deliver exceptional customer service while expanding relationships within existing customer base;
- Develop sales leads and initial inside sales calls for the industrial services division in the Western Canadian market;
- Manage quotations and proposals for all work opportunities generated in Tervita's Industrial facilities;
- Perform on-site waste audits for industrial clients to scope work for quotations;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure quotes & proposals are delivered on time and in accordance with client expectations;
- Represent Tervita's industrial division at tradeshows, lunch and learns, conferences, industry events and other networking opportunities;
- Work closely with Tervita's marketing team to develop and maintain Tervita marketing materials and strategies;
- Collect market data to help identify new opportunities in western Canada;
- Maintain and update Customer Experience (CRM) platform;
- Order and manage client gifts and staff promotional items.
- Remain up to date on relevant industry regulations and trends including, upcoming projects, innovative technologies and competitor strategies/initiatives;
- Support other members of the sales team when possible in order to help promote open communication, team work, success and having fun;
- Promote our culture of Safety Matters and the Tervita Core Values- We Care, We are Proud, We are One.
- Related Post-Secondary education such as, a degree or diploma in environmental sciences, waste management, sales or marketing;
- 1-3 years of industry experience either in sales, client relations, or environmental project coordination;
- Highly refined verbal communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Excellent computer skills, especially with all Microsoft and Adobe platforms;
- Experience with Microsoft CE (Dynamics) or other equivalent;
- High energy, team orientated, and outgoing personality with a genuine interest in people.
Tervita Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance.
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.