Brainrider is a marketing services company with teams in San Francisco, Menlo Park, and Toronto helping our clients build beautiful, effective, compelling content and campaigns.
We are a team of craftspeople. Our expertise and understanding earn our clients' trust. We are successful when our clients value us. We hold ourselves accountable. We are driven to become better. We do our best when we work as a team.
We work in an open-concept space designed for team collaboration, filled with creativity, productivity, experimentation, and learning. Whether we're brainstorming better marketing ideas for our clients or pushing hard to meet a tight deadline, it all happens with teamwork, adaptability, and optimism.
Brainrider is looking for an enthusiastic B2B designer who is willing to learn and can push creative solutions internally and for global brands. As a conceptual thinker, you can translate ideas into original, innovative and effective design solutions for B2B marketing. You love working in a fast paced environment and you're passionate about design, typography, web technology and stay on top of current trends.
What you'll do:
- Design marketing materials for our internal marketing department
- Execute creative briefs and partner requests consistently and diligently
- Help produce/edit/design presentation materials
- Create branded visuals for all media including social media, website pages, event/conference collateral and graphics for videos
- Work with Marketing and Creative Director to conceptualize and execute marketing and sales material across print, digital and web, ensuring brand consistency across all media and platforms
- Collaborate with Designers, PM, Copywriters and Creative Director
- Work with Creative Director for overall creative direction
- Create corporate business collateral and internal documents
- Maintain/update website with current content and graphics
- Perform basic preflight on files to ensure quality and consistency
- Interpret written and verbal instructions to set type and create graphics for print and online
- Understand finishing to troubleshoot or spot potential quality concerns
- Stay up to date with current best practices as they pertain to B2B design and technology
- Edit files, both print and digital, as needed
What you'll bring:
- Portfolio representing relevant presentation and design work (please include the link to your portfolio with your application)
- A diploma or degree from a post-secondary design program (or equivalent)
- 2+ years of relevant work or internship experience
- Experience in a creative department or studio environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and Mac platform
- Experience with Figma / Sketch a must
- Deep understanding of Layout, typography, illustration, photography, and culture
- General understanding of web design, accessibility and usability best practices
- Excellent time-management, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetics and design principles across mediums
- Openness to giving and receiving feedback to better yourself as a designer and better the team overall
- Understanding B2B design and best practices is a plus
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-project environment
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote until further notice. Ability to work during Pacific Standard Time required.
We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, work from home (WFH) support and set-up assistance, and a wide variety of other great perks!
The fine print:
- Thank you for including the link to your portfolio your application
- Candidates must be available to work during PST business hours
- You can learn more about working with us at Brainrider Careers
Brainrider is invested in creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone belongs and has the opportunity to grow. We are committed to consistent learning within our team and are focused on providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment that supports BIPOC and other marginalized communities.
Relocation and sponsorship are not provided.