Job Description :
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position focuses on the customer perspective by promoting member loyalty, visitation and revenue, and executing SIGA's strategic marketing plan.
Responsibilities include: Planning, forecasting, coordinating, communicating and evaluating SIGA-wide promotions, special events and programs. Assisting with managing SIGA's brand image, reputation, and advertising standards. Providing customer solutions to moderately complex or escalated issues. Conducting timely research and analysis to maximize the profitability and effectiveness of promotions, programs, and special events. Maintaining policy and procedure documentation for marketing and guest services departments. Detecting and recommending opportunities to improve the effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of records, and efficiency of operations. Implementing approved policy and procedure changes from development to roll out. Ensuring strict adherence to PIPEDA confidentiality legislation. Serving as subject matter expert, trainer and resource on multiple enterprise marketing systems. Supporting the management, organization, storage of and access to critical marketing information. Participating in other projects and activities as required, in support of marketing initiatives and priorities.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates are subject to a background check as well are required to obtain and maintain a gaming employee Certificate of Registration from the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority (SLGA)/Indigenous Gaming Regulators (IGR).
- The minimum age to work in a casino or any area where gaming can be seen is 19 years of age.
- Must possess valid Saskatchewan Driver's License and acceptable driving record.
- Some SIGA locations operate in a high sensory environment. You may be required to work in an environment where you will be exposed to tobacco smoke, high noise levels, flashing and blinking lights, and a congested workplace. SIGA adheres to all occupational health and safety regulations and makes every effort to limit the adverse effects of these elements.
- As our organization values employee and patron safety, SIGA has instituted a Drug & Alcohol policy for its employees.
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements as may be applicable to your position including but not limited to both SLGA requirements and the Anti-Money Laundering requirements set out in the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act and regulations and policies made thereunder by Canada and FINTRAC.
- Four year Bachelor of Commerce Degree or Bachelor of Administration Degree with specialization in marketing.
- Minimum of two years of experience in marketing and event planning; planning and implementing and evaluating event success. In addition, accumulation of at least one year experience leading others through expertise and influence, training individuals, experience with primary and secondary research and database applications. Advance knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office programs, especially excel.