At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We're the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we're more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it's our talented people who lead us on this journey.
The Developer/Analyst will work very closely with the Manager, HR systems to create solutions to support our profit sharing programs.
- Implement solution for Magna shadow EEPPP plan using various technologies
- Prepare documents, instructions for the solution
- Responsible to calculate employees' EEPPP allocations
- Analyze data and identify data issues
- Perform data cleaning
Knowledge and Education
- University degree in information systems, business administration, or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with HR systems (experience supporting Workday / PeopleSoft is an asset)
- Payroll experience is an asset
- Experience with programming and coding is an asset
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel and Access
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Knowledge of DBMS and SQL
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in their work
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Standard office environment
- No travel required
- Accommodations for disabilities in relations to the job selection process are available upon request.
- Candidates will be required to complete a Criminal Records Check and, if deemed necessary, a Credit Check as part of the candidate selection process
Awareness. Unity. Empowerment.
At Magna, we believe that a diverse workforce is critical to our success. That's why we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire on the basis of experience and qualifications, and in consideration of job requirements, regardless of, in particular, color, ancestry, religion, gender, origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. Magna takes the privacy of your personal information seriously. We discourage you from sending applications via email to comply with GDPR requirements and your local Data Privacy Law.