SnapPay, a Toronto-based fintech firm known for its innovative payment solutions that revolutionized the payment industry in North America. Our services have successfully enabled North American merchants to accept digital payments from consumers and allow merchants to expand their customer base across various industries.
We are a highly motivated and result-driven team that always strives to make things happen. SnapPay strongly believes in cultivating individuals that have a purpose and are energized by their passions. While continuously expanding our market share, we have successfully onboarded more than four thousand merchants including Tier One merchants within the past three years.
The Digital Wallet Snaplii powered by SnapPay has also architected a deeper bond between Users and Merchants for more efficient communication than ever. The value-added features including e-Flyers, e-Coupons, eGift Card along with the data-driven marketing solutions allows us to deliver the best in-store and online shopping experience to Users. The interactive platform also benefits the Merchants with a higher level of brand loyalty.
About the Role
We're looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Digital Marketing Intern to join our rapidly growing team.
What you will do:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing tasks, marketing database, email, social media, and advertising campaigns.
- Plan, develop and optimize our paid marketing strategy for our merchants and users to build our brand presence and generate more inbound traffic.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Produce relevant and original contents, including website copy, blog posts, social media, and more, to build meaningful audience connections and achieves results.
- Research audience preferences and identify social networks that would be optimal for building brand reputation.
Who you are:
- Must be enrolled in a College Diploma or University Degree program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects), MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and WordPress.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Linked-in, Instagram and etc.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and passionate to deliver results.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Creativity and ability to bring new and fresh ideas to the table.