LMI Technologies, recognized as one of Canada's Best Workplaces, is a medium-sized technology company built on a culture of openness, respect and professional excellence. At LMI our staff work passionately toward the common goal of designing and delivering innovative 3D machine vision solutions to OEMs and System Integrators working in industrial factory automation around the world. The result of this teamwork is high-performance, easy-to-implement and cost-effective 3D sensor technologies that deliver the best results in even the most challenging 3D inline inspection applications.
What will you do as a Marketing Coordinator?
The Marketing Coordinator manages the logistics of all Marketing related activities including planned events such as trade shows, corporate events, email campaigns, product launches, advertising and PR releases. Working with Marketing Management, Marketing staff and various consultants and agencies, this role facilitates necessary activities well in advance of these events to achieve timely execution and an overall positive improvement in corporate and product brands.
The Marketing Coordinator is part of our global marketing team and reports directly to the Marketing Content Manager in our HQ office.
- Assist Marketing management to identify strategic marketing initiatives during the year to help support our various sales regions in promoting corporate and product brand awareness, generation of leads and the closing of sales and opportunities during the sales cycle.
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of content-driven marketing resources including white papers, corporate videos and e-books
- Coordinate and execute all activities required for event planning; documentation, shipping, accommodations, order/distribute supplies, asset management and reporting to ensure successful trade shows and corporate events.
- Coordinate and execute the activities required to support advertising, campaigns and product launches.
- Responsible for all logistics related to tradeshows, advertising, and PR, making sure important dates are monitored and ensuring key deliverables are provided on time.
- Manage relationships with a worldwide Distribution Channel, making sure they have updated marketing materials and assist in marketing related requests.
- Monitor product changes and releases to ensure that collateral is kept up to date on all relevant channels such as the website and FTP sites.
- Assist with creating and maintaining project-planning documents, verify costs, schedule meetings, order/distribute supplies/materials.
- Coordinate all email marketing campaigns and e-newsletters from prepping contact lists to online setup, deployment and reporting.
- Coordinates with 3rd party resources required to support the marketing activities.
- Maintain LMI's marketing databases (CRM, file management and communications databases) to ensure it is up-to-date and organized.
- Be proficient in the application and use of our internal processes and systems.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and consistency.
- Undertakes special assignments and projects as needed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Maintains confidentiality of internal non-public company details.
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum diploma or certificate in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years of marketing / executive office experience mandatory.
- Event planning skills are an asset.
- Working in the high-tech B2B industry is an asset.
- Ability to use Mac and/or Windows computers with Office and/or Google Doc programs.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Ability to creatively work individually or in teams.
- Handle the pressure to meet multiple projects and changing deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, highly collaborative in nature.
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and ability to take initiative.
- Continuous learning of new technology, to learn from experience, and actively pursues learning and self development
- Time management, organizational skills and follow-up skills and work under pressure deadlines to effectively complete projects and required activities.
- Build and maintain relationships with consultants, agencies, employees, and industry associations
- Interact effectively with all departments, as well as with all levels of management
How to submit your interest?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and working for a fast-growing global technology company with an inspiring and engaging workplace environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources team in confidence by clicking the ?Apply Now? button.
While we appreciate your interest in LMI very much, we are only able to respond to candidates selected for further consideration. We look forward to talking to you about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career!
Why being inclusive is important to us?
At LMI Technologies, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person's talents and strengths.
If you are interested in working for a fast-growing global technology company with an inspiring and engaging workplace environment, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.