MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Warehouse One and Bootlegger are working together to provide Canadians with their favourite pair of jeans and other amazing fashions. Collaboratively, we are able to provide our coast to coast customers with men's and women's casual wear, through our over two hundred store locations and our e-commerce stores. We share an office space in Winnipeg and along with our affiliated companies (Ricki's, and Cleo), we are one of the largest Canadian-owned and operated specialty apparel groups.
As our Marketing Communications Specialist you will be responsible for the distinct brand voices of Warehouse One and Bootlegger and engaging our customers through all media. You will be responsible for executing social media strategy, copy writing for eBlasts and promotional messages, and working alongside the marketing and e-commerce teams to develop campaigns.
- Curate and develop social media calendars and manage implementation (scheduling), monitoring and reporting of the social media strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok).
- Respond to customer inquiries through social media, ensuring excellent customer service and consistent brand experience; escalating when required.
- Monitor and report on social media community engagement; analyze the KPIs to determine the most effective strategies.
- Assist with content development; new content, video, marketing efforts through social media, digital and other marketing channels.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and E-Commerce team to come up with creative direction, as well as creation of copy writing for customer communications.
- Support retail stores' social media efforts, develop best practices and guidelines, and encourage social media participation at the store level.
- Assist with the execution of influencer and partnership programs, managing intake, order processing, compensation fulfillment.
- Support and implement content strategy for attracting and engaging customer segments through digital channels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education related to marketing or a combination of any equivalent education and experience.
- 1-2 years, or more, of social media experience and/or content development experience in a professional setting.
- Experienced with social media platforms and scheduling software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of the English language and an engaging writing style.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office programs, Adobe Suite and Google Analytics.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, and resourceful.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing parameters, both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage workload while multi-tasking to meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Knowledge of SEO is an asset.
- A self-starter that works well independently, as well as part of a team, in an open, collaborative environment without rigidly defined boundaries of ?who does what?.
- Is fashionable and enthusiastic about Warehouse One and Bootlegger's casual products and image.
- Embodies Bootlegger's core values; Trust, Teamwork, Passion, Entrepreneurship and Growth.
- Able to represent Warehouse One's WHO WE ARE; Friendly, Caring, Committed, Real.
DO YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE IN JEANS?
Do you love fashion and making people feel good? Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment? A career at Bootlegger and Warehouse One may be just the right fit for you!
. Bootlegger is a Canadian destination that was founded over 45 years ago in Vancouver, British Columbia. Bootlegger's mission from early on was to be the place for jeans in Canada where you will find the perfect fit, quality and value. With stores from coast to coast, an ecommerce business, and millions of jeans later, it continues its devotion to denim innovation in design, fabric and washes and to providing everything that goes with jeans.
. But we're also all the amazing items that go perfectly with jeans: casual tees, comfy hoodies, cute tops, wear everywhere jackets, and the best in jewellery and accessories to complete your look. Our mission is to offer our customers affordable, comfortable, on-trend styles in a wide range of sizes: men's and ladies' tops are available in XS-3XL, ladies' jeans in sizes 24-36 and 14+-22+, and men's jeans in sizes 28-42. With over 120 stores across Canada, we help our customers from coast to coast look and feel good.
Bootlegger and Warehouse One are equal opportunity employers. If chosen to participate in the selection process, accommodations are available upon request. We will consult with the applicant to provide or arrange suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
The Bootlegger and Warehouse One Teams sincerely appreciate all expressed interest; however only those candidates qualifying for interviews will be contacted.