- Dabadu is a startup software company located in Kitchener, Ontario. Under the Dabadu brand, we have developed a suit of products that work together to redefine how the automotive sales process will look in the future with the help of our new software and technologies. We are a group of fun individuals who are passionate about the automotive industry and continuously building our product to be the best it can be. Our clientele structure is B2B but our greatest success is found by creating the best relationships with the customers of our customers.
We want you because:
- You're curious, driven and determined by nature. You have a deep passion for your craft with a strong academic background.
- You're ambitious and motivated to take on responsibility in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- Dabadu is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Communications and Marketing Co-Op job description
About the Role:
- By becoming a team member in a relatively new company, you will have a blank canvas and the freedom to help us portray our innovative vision to the world! We are looking for someone who can handle various social media platforms and work with other team members to create new strategies, and work with the analytics to see trends in our target audiences.
- We are looking for a creative individual who can create content keenly directed to our automotive clientele through mediums such as blogs, campaigns, and email communications to name a few.
- This is a great opportunity to show your artistic capabilities and build your career portfolio
- We are looking for someone who is currently pursuing a marketing degree as a full time student and is looking for, and is eligible for a placement starting in September.
- You love turning ideas into reality; you are able to take a vague concept and transform it into a valuable deliverable.
- You enjoy working directly with your team members in the office on a daily basis
- You work well in dynamic team settings, as well as on your own, while pertaining to applicable time constraints
Marketing Co-Op Tasks and Responsibilities
- As a Marketing coordinator for Dabadu Inc, while under supervision the student will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Preparing engaging content for a multi-level social media presence
- Create and maintain an engaging content calendar
- Creating marketing plans spanning into the near future that correspond with upcoming releases and new features of the products
- Present weekly social engagement stats/analytics along with plans/ projections for the following week
- Corresponding in a professional manner to any customers that reach out via social media
- Diligently tracking marketing spend from all channels and mediums and presenting ROI figures on a weekly basis
- Setting and meeting strategic KPI's
- Analyzing marketing trends
- Working with the team to align all internal efforts and initiatives
- Promote Dabadu Inc. and develop brand awareness in the automotive space
- Participate in product brainstorming sessions
- Maintain strict key deadlines