WHO WE ARE
We are Power Factors, developer of the world’s leading cloud platform for renewable energy companies. Our SaaS platform, Drive, is used to manage over 25 Gigawatts of renewable energy across the planet (enough to power approximately 1.5 million homes). We’re tackling one of the world’s most important challenges in making renewable energy the world’s leading source of power by driving down the cost to operate wind and solar power plants. Our company is going through accelerated growth fueled by the unprecedented transition to clean, renewable energy.
The Drive platform continues to extend throughout the renewable energy market. Our platform collects millions of IoT and other data points, cleanses the data, detects occurring issues, identifies leading indicators to predict future issues, and adds a full advanced analytic capability on top of this rich, high value dataset. In addition to issue detection and analytics, Drive adds the toolsets needs to take analytic insights to action such as case management and work order management.
To our customers, we deliver excellent customer service and a high value system of engagement that provides the results they are looking for: lower operations costs and higher output from their renewable energy power plants. We are an agile development company, big enough to make an impact, but small enough to move quickly to execute in a growing industry and take advantage of rapidly evolving technology. To our employees, we provide a culture that values respect, teamwork, transparency, and achievement.
We are still recruiting ! Power Factors is seeking a Coordinator, Marketing to join the Business Development and Marketing team for a (6) six month contract to coordinate all marketing initiatives.
In this role, the Coordination, Marketing will work in close partnership with the Specialist, Marketing and the Business Development team as well as other departments. More precisely, his/her assigned responsibilities will center around the logistics and coordination of Power Factors marketing events such as; lead generation and management; email and social media marketing campaigns; and content generation and content marketing. The selected candidate will be working from home for the duration of said contract.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Power Factors is applying COVID-19 preventive measures to safeguard the health and safety of our employees, customers, business partners and communities where we have offices. Please note that all selected candidate will be working from home for the duration of said applicable measures.
- Support the marketing and sales team's initiatives with the planning, execution and tracking of sales, business development and marketing;
- Coordinate marketing events (such as conferences, partner and customer events), including overseeing logistics, managing invitations and registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating agendas and itineraries and procuring marketing collateral;
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling and lead management;
- Create, proofread and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent and professional voice and tone;
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including articles, press releases, blog posts and other news media and public relations efforts;
- Evaluate and monitor marketing campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports;
- Conduct market research and identify trends;
- Participate in other projects as required.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, administration, communication, public relations or in a related field;
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience in marketing, communication and/or events coordination as descripted above;
- Working knowledge of various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
Accountability: Holds self accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results. Accepts and owns their responsibilities and fully execute them. Acknowledges and owns responsibility for their actions and seek continuous improvement opportunities.
Agile: Demonstrates positive attitude, resilience and openness to changes in a technological, commercial or business environment, processes and structure. It implies adapting one’s approach as the requirements of a situation change, being comfortable in ambiguous situations and working effectively within a variety of situations and with various individuals or groups of diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Customer Focused: Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers. Prioritizing the client by understanding needs from customers perspectives. Listens and understands clients needs, provides solutions that is high-quality. Demonstrates ambition and desire to consistently seeks new opportunities to meet and exceed customer's expectations.
Detail Oriented: Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved. Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks before undertaking the next tasks.
Projet Management: The ability to translates strategies into step-by-step plans for action. Effectively brings a project from inception to successful completion by: organizing large amounts of information; creating and maintaining well organized systems; following logical approaches to completing work within a defined setting of resources and; monitors work progress to completion.