In this position, you actively promote AstraZeneca's Respiratory portfolio and build relationships with both primary care providers and retail pharmacies in the Downtown Toronto area.
- You will build and own your sales management plan to meet or exceed sales goals for your territory
- You will promote and provide information to our valued customers within the respiratory therapeutic area to improve positive outcomes for patients
- Your strong communication style will easily disseminate product information to physicians, pharmacists and hospital influencers to discover unmet needs and build solutions to meet those needs
- You will act as a partner to colleagues, head office-based partners and key influencers within your District and Regional Business Unit, forming positive relationships
- You will share new insights with your team and head office partners to find new ways to work and improve our market position
- Degree in Science, Business or equivalent
- Knowledge of Respiratory or can demonstrate the ability to learn this therapeutic area
- Impact and influence others and quickly establish credibility while building positive relationships
- Well-organized with strong communication and business skills
- Able to travel frequently and hold a valid driver's license (a valid driver abstract requested at time of acceptance)
Our purpose is ambitious and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means building a dynamic, inspiring culture where we celebrate forward thinking and act quickly. We are daring, taking smart risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new ideas and new ways to work. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Are you ready to move forward in your career? Join us and be part of an extraordinary place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal.