COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (CONTRACT)
WORKING HERE NEVER FEELS LIKE WORK.
This could be your office!
About Quails' Gate: Family-owned and operated since 1989, Quails' Gate Winery is one of Canada's foremost estate wine producers. We farm over 320 acres of vines, create award-winning culinary experiences and are dedicated to crafting outstanding quality wines. With a pioneering spirit and dedication to innovation and sustainability we have built our reputation on three pillars: providing consistent high-quality wines, delivering an exceptional visitor experience and ensuring excellence in customer service.
Based out of our West Kelowna office, we are seeking a talented individual to join our team and be responsible for creating, implementing and overseeing internal and external marketing and communication programs. This role will focus on developing communications that reinforce our brand platforms and be the primary contact for media inquiries. The creative side of this role will be driven based on creating experiences (such as orchestrating and hosting winemaker and SFE family events with key media, manage event participation and create and execute special events to promote brand awareness. Oversight of our digital marketing strategy and social media campaigns will also be a key function.
Are you team oriented and have excellent communication skills?
Do you bring your positive outlook to work every day?
Are you a natural leader?
If you answered yes... then we want to talk to you!
- The candidate must have a Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications or related field along with 3 years' experience in premium/luxury, wine/alcohol beverage and/or consumer products marketing.
- 3-5 years experience in Public relations
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills with great attention to detail WSET Level 2 or equivalent (recommended)
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Employee Preferred Pricing
- Wine education classes and training programs
- Staff team building events
This role is a Contract position (ending May 2021)
Read our reviews: Quails' Gate Reviews