Looking for a Career with a Company that offers limitless opportunities for personal development to those who are willing to invest in themselves
- Emco is just that company! Competitive Industry Salary packages coupled with a great Benefit package after 3 months and a potential to participate in our Annual Profit Sharing benefit program.
An Emco Counter Sales person is expected to:
- Possess a positive energetic helpful attitude
- Provide a professional atmosphere for our walk in customers
- Uphold our Core Values and Ethics with every interaction
- Be an effective Teammate in the Profit Centre
- Understand/Learn the benefits and qualities of the different product the Profit Centre sells
- Be courteous, friendly and build relationships with customers and vendors
Counter Salespeople provide sales support to walk-in customers who come to our Profit Centre counters. Their goal is to provide the highest level of customer service by maintaining, stocking and keeping a clean counter sales area. They will provide support to customers by answering questions, picking and entering orders and following up on any backorders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Positive Can Do attitude
- Strong interest in personal learning and growth
- Excellent relationship building skills with customers, vendors and teammates
- Knowledge of computers with ability to learn relevant software. Experience with Microsoft Office is an asset.
- Intermediate math skills
- add, subtract, multiply, divide, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals
- Willing to invest a minimum of 40 hours in training annually
- Able to learn how to operate material handling equipment
- Read, write, speak and understand either English, other language skill are an asset.
Education and Experience
- 2 Years Customer Sales Experience Preferred
- Willingness to learn the business
- Willing to train the right candidates
Come and ?Live into Your Dream? at Emco!
Emco is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a barrier free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome all applications to ensure we have an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities in which we live and serve. Should you require an accommodation as part of the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.