What you will do
Candidate will maintain and grow a route servicing existing fire extinguisher, kitchen hood, e-light and pre-engineered and possibly engineered gas system customers. Inspect, service, repair and install 2 or more suppression product lines; emergency lights, fire extinguishers, pre-engineered and industrial systems according to safety requirements and manufacturer's specifications.
How you will do it
- Make recommendations based on manufacturer's specification and state/local codes.
- Identify deficiencies.
- Quote, sell, and repair on-site.
- Up-sell existing customers to new product offerings and services to meet compliance with current fire code regulations.
- Sell new accounts on the route based on the same compliance criteria.
- Meet or exceed quotas set forth by the direct supervisor.
- Call on potential customers to offer suppression products and services.
- Up-sell and cross-sell existing customers to new product offerings and services to meet compliance with current fire code regulations.
What we look for
- Completion of High School diploma or equivalency.
- A valid motor vehicle license is required.
- Knowledge of NFPA standards and dangerous goods an asset.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to transport equipment and tools weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work in restricted areas and adept at maneuvering ladders.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Effective communication skills with both internal and external customers
Knowledge of NFPA standards and dangerous goods an asset.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.