Straumann partners with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company. People at Straumann appreciate the opportunity to shape the future and create impact. Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people have guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
The Associate Regional Sales Director (ARSD) is responsible for all aspects of the Sales function in an assigned geographic area; including but not limited to achievement of sales targets, training and coaching the ClearCorrect Territory Managers, implementation of the sales systems and metrics provided by management, and providing relevant market information to Senior Management. Also, responsible for generating revenue growth by effectively managing key accounts. This position reports directly to the NAM Sales Director.
Key accounts are designated accounts critical to the company in terms of market share growth and other business goals. This ARSD position also manages relationships and business plans with select, assigned targets.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Develops sales strategies to maximize sales revenue and meet established business targets.
- Trains, coaches and mentors TMs and to develop superior territory management, product knowledge, industry knowledge, selling skills, and sales success.
- Provides relevant market information to NAM Sales Director.
- Achieving or exceeding sales goals in all assigned territories through the effective mentoring and coaching of direct reports (TMs) along with select individual account responsibilities
- Achieve individual and regional sales goals, and KPIs for Surgical, Restorative, Regenerative, and CARES Digital products.
- Develop and advise TMs towards profitable relationships with clear aligner providers by optimizing processes to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction within an assigned territory
- Develop a comprehensive, strategic and measurable business plan for each TM, with input and guidance from NAM Sales Director.
- Execute, measure, and review the progress of business plans, make recommendations for improvement and document proven success models for distribution within territory, region, area and organization.
- Manage and delegate activities that are key to the successful implementation of the business plans.
- Identify and participate in trade settings to ensure proper exposure and increase the potential for long term relations within said targets.
- Prepare reports / proposals and deliver presentations.
- Manage periodic strategic meetings between key accounts and senior management.
- Participate in regional and national trade shows, and sales meetings
- Travel as required within the assigned sales territory and region
- The Employee shall also be responsible for matters ancillary to these sales and marketing activities, as well as other matters assigned to him/her by the Company, acting reasonably
- General CRM Activities:
- ClearCorrect CRM provides a platform for every field based employee to plan and measure activities to the current customer base and prospective customers. The data input provides guidance for business strategies to report trends, customer needs and identify Sales, Marketing and Education opportunities. All employees with customer facing interactions are required to log quality activities with every Straumann customer and prospect
- Demonstrated leadership ability and experience.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business planning skills.
- Proven track record of attaining sales goals and managing key accounts.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to travel overnight within one's own area and region, to national trade shows, or to internal company meetings.
Proven capability with Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
General CRM Activities:
- ClearCorrect CRM provides a platform for every field based employee to plan and measure activities to the current customer base and prospective customers. The data input provides guidance for business strategies to report trends, customer needs and identify Sales, Marketing and Education opportunities. All employees with customer facing interactions are required to log quality activities with every Straumann customer and prospect.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience; prior sales management experience preferred with demonstrated capability to lead a sales team to high performance.
- B2B industry experience strongly preferred.
- Valid driver's license, safe driving record, maintaining auto insurance coverage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.