ABB's Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions
- enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be working as a Global Communications Initiatives and Processes Manager in ABB's Electrification (EL) Business and will be reporting to the Global Head of Communications, Electrification. You will be responsible for supporting the Global Head of Communications, EL on various group projects and global initiatives. You will also be implementing assigned communications activities through all available communication tools according to group guidelines and directives and in the frame of an approved budget.
- Coordinating and steering projects at EL global level, in conjunction with the business lines, regions and countries, considering all necessary aspects of a project plan and ensuring all relevant stakeholders are involved.
- Collecting information and background materials for projects and overseeing the status of projects and updating the Head of Communications, Electrification.
- Identifying, designing and rolling out communications working processes and guidelines for the global EL Communications team and working closely with the regions and business lines for streamlining and globalizing processes as required.
- Supporting internal communications training with the coordination and organization of webinars and on-site trainings, together with the global EL communications team members.
- Managing and opening all Purchase Orders for the EL Global team, including coordination as required with ABB supply chain and vendor management teams and supporting in scouting third party suppliers and making recommendations.
- Organizing and following up from global Communications meetings and cross-functional meetings, including planning and agenda management, ensuring that all tasks and deadlines are respected and following up on outstanding topics with all involved stakeholders.
- Preparing communications activities reports, KPIs and metrics for measuring program success across the global team, together with respective team leaders.
- Providing analysis, competitive benchmarks and statistics on ongoing communications campaigns, and competitor information together with respective team members of EL Coms global team.
- Providing creative ideas and inputs on improving things, and doing things differently, and is not afraid for challenging the status quo along with providing Ad-hoc support to Head of Communications.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in any discipline.
- More than 4 years of industry exposure in relevant Communications positions, preferably in project management and agency work.
- Used to working in international environments (strong intercultural skills).
- Digitally savvy when it comes to processes, tools and platforms for optimization and streamline of work in the communications area.
- Superior project management skills, attention to details with a high level of quality assurance.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills especially with SharePoint, content management systems for web (intranet and external websites) and excel.
- Future thinker, challenges status quo and proactively comes with solutions and recommendations on how to improve communications way of working.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
MORE ABOUT US
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
Let's write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time