Colleagues you'll love.
A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
An access to over 6,000 free courses for your continuous development and career growth.
Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
What is an Account Manager at Yellow Pages?
Want to contribute to the development and prosperity of local small and medium-sized businesses? Welcome to Yellow Pages! As a Google Premium Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner, Yellow Pages is a leader in digital marketing for companies across Canada.
The Account Manager plays an integral role within the customer account team, ensuring the flawless delivery, accuracy and quality of the customer's portfolio and investment. The Account Manager is the primary liaison between the customer, sales rep, customer service, and the production team throughout the organization. The responsibilities of the Account Manager are critical to creating and maintaining a positive end-to-end experience with our largest Customers including a focus on proactive monitoring of the customer's advertising solutions and evaluation of results, all in an effort to minimize risk and issues, maintain the optimal performance of the investment, and identify opportunities for incremental success.
Customer satisfaction assurance
- Welcomes customer and explains the servicing model.
- Checks in with customers immediately after fulfillment in order to gauge contentment and address any concerns.
- Responds directly to customer inquiries regarding products, billing, support, or complaints.
- Investigates and coordinates resolution of issues.
- Ensure delivery of optimal results and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews and monitors campaign performance through analytics and program reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Identifies opportunities and recommendations for alternative/additional solutions for the customer.
- Initiates and facilitates regular performance reviews with campaign managers, sales reps, and any other relevant parties
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of the YP product portfolio to act as a trusted advisor to our customer by making strategic recommendations about how they can optimize their product mix.
- Strategy and recommendations primarily occur during post-fulfillment check-ins and regularly-scheduled performance reviews.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for coordinating follow-through of upsell achievements with customers' associated sales representatives. Requires close collaboration with our sales force and internal production teams.
Delivery of products and services
- Connects with customer to gather all necessary content, align on objectives, and set timing expectations.
- Coordinates with members of the fulfillment team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products.
Why should you apply for the Account Manager position?
- We bet on everyone potential rather than pressure management
- We offer flexible benefits package on your first day, a casual environment where you can wear jeans
- We distinguish the most beautiful achievements by awarding prizes or recognition programs
- We propose to our employees to advance in their career according to their expectations
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday daytime
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE AN ACCOUNT MANAGER AT YELLOW PAGES?
- Bachelor degree in Commerce and/or 2-3 years performance media sales and/or marketing advisory experience
- Experience managing B2B relationships with small- to medium-sized business sector an asset
- Intermediate understanding of concepts related to website usability ,SEO, SEM, social media, local search, Adwords, paid search, and other YP digital products
- Strong understanding and ability to interpret numbers, ROI results
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly comprehend client needs (excellent listener)
- Google Analytics certification an asset
- Intermediate familiarity with SF.com
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with both internal and external parties
- special emphasis on customer service, escalation management, problem resolution and situation analysis
- Flexible and embraces change
- Takes ownership of own development to stay current in digital marketing
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Self-starter with a strong initiative
- Ability to manage multiple requests and projects at once
- Proven ability to achieve results by influencing others
- Value added team player
You are ready to join the Yellow Pages adventure as am account manager?
Send us your resume right now!
About Yellow Pages
We've been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 229 000 clients the best possible products and services. We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 73% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.