Join VetCare on its path to becoming a leading acquirer and operator of animal hospitals in Canada! We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join as our dynamic, entrepreneurial team. This role will be instrumental in developing our marketing strategy, working closely with the other members of the leadership and hospital teams.
We have a unique opportunity for a Marketing Manager to build and lead marketing efforts across the Company to position ourselves as a leader in the Veterinary Industry across Canada. Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
- Develop and implement scalable marketing strategies for reputation management, social media marketing and digital advertising
- Partner with our Regional Operations Managers and Business Development to identify and implement special promotions and communications for our existing and potential practices
- Create marketing communications and toolkits for our practices to connect, market and respond to our customers
- Lead and create B2B, B2C and B2E marketing assets and campaigns via traditional marketing (such as print, direct mail, TV, radio, signage, conferences) and digital marketing (such as websites, SEO, email marketing, video, social media, webinars, podcasts)
- Utilize analytics, customer feedback, and sales data to develop insights, measure success, and make recommendations on areas for improvement and optimization
- Source and collaborate with designers and/or agencies for creative content and asset delivery
- Manage the annual marketing budget
Who You Are:
You are an essential part of the corporate team. You will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, while thriving on tight deadlines and changing needs. You have:
- 5+ years of Marketing experience and a minimum of 1 year in a marketing management role
- Post Secondary education in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Experience working within a multi-location, multi brand organisation where customers are consumers. Veterinary or private healthcare industry experience is an asset.
- Track record of developing and implementing of traditional and digital B2C marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of current digital marketing strategies, tools and best practices
- Experienced in using data and analytics to gain meaningful insights in performance
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Goal-oriented, flexible and creative under pressure
- Strong project management skills
If this sounds interesting to you please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Due to COVID 19 this position will initially be remote.
VetCare , Suite 308, 1110 Hamilton St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2S2
Powered by JazzHR