We are a real estate development company with a proven history of innovation and award winning design. We are recognized for our good social conscience, entrepreneurial spirit and long-sightedness. Ultimately, we are working very hard to create valuable opportunities for our employees, customers and neighbors.
Wesgroup Properties started as a family business in British Columbia more than 50 years ago and today is one of Western Canada's largest private real estate organizations with a diversified portfolio spanning residential and commercial real estate in most asset classes. Wesgroup owns and manages over 3.5 million square feet of commercial property and has built more than 7000 homes in 100 communities.
The Head of Marketing is the leader of the Marketing department and is tasked with managing a cohesive and high performing Marketing team. The Head of Marketing will lead the marketing strategy and execution for all Wesgroup projects, in addition to active stewardship of the Wesgroup brand. This role reports to the Vice President, Development and works closely with the Director, Sales.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and prioritize overall marketing strategy implementation
- Coordination and collaboration across the organization
- Foster a high-performing marketing team through supportive leadership, mentoring and training
- Management of Asset Creation including (but not limited to):
- Branding of new projects
- Signage planning and design
- Brochure design
- Direct mail design and planning
- Sales center design
- Online messaging
- Installation/production management
- Copy writing
- Media Planning
- Create an external Communications, Public Relations, Social Media, and Events strategy for the organization
- Manage corporate and project communications and public relations
- Ensure alignment and integration of public relations, social channel and events strategies across corporate office locations
- Social media management
- Management of vendor relationships
- Marketing budget management and invoicing
- Corporate Branding/Marketing/PR direction
Qualifications and Knowledge :
- Undergraduate Degree
- Extensive experience in Marketing role at a senior management level in project based real estate would be a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Experience with search engine optimization and knowledge of analytics
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, planning and organizational skills
- Natural relationship builder
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Detail oriented and accurate in execution, ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to use good judgement and shows initiative
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skill
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, maintains a positive frame of mind and sets an example of professionalism for other employees
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.