Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your skills and talent to spark both innovation and positive social change? Symend is a rapidly growing fintech company that combines behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities to enable companies to engage at-risk customers more effectively and humanely. By creating better ways to approach individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most, Symend's employees are helping to transform the debt recovery industry and improve lives in North America and around the world.
Your creativity and visual prowess know no bounds. Working across Symend's business, the Graphic Designer will use artistic abilities to communicate ideas, inform clients, and solve problems. You can visualize interesting and engaging ways of representing everything from data and reports, to sales collateral, to technical architecture, to websites and landing pages, just to name a few. You will design pieces for a variety of mediums including digital, print, event graphics, signage and office branding. A steward of our brand, you will ensure all visual materials are consistent and support our identity while assisting in supporting others in the business with achieving the same brand standard.
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for identifying, developing and implementing campaigns that align with marketing and sales strategy
- Create innovative marketing programs that generate new business leads, using a variety of tactics
- Develop a deep understanding of how to position Symend's solutions into different verticals
- Liaise with the Sales team to understand account-based opportunities and create tailored campaigns to drive upsell
- Map the customer journey and identify key tactics and content pieces that support each stage of the buying cycle
- Conduct A/B testing on various messages and tactics to refine performance
- Work with the Sales, Product, Client Success and Strategy teams on developing client facing materials such as presentations, infographics, digital brochures, reports, etc.
- Measure performance and ROI, using data to optimize content
What you'll need
- Proven 7+ years of graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio
- Expert with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator,
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- We could tell you all about our competitive compensation, flexible work environment, beer Fridays, and
- awesome team events, but working at Symend is so much more than that.
- Working at Symend means being part of a driven and collaborative team that values trust, accountability and continuous learning. We work hard, but always make time for fun!
- You get the chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives
- You get unique opportunities to serve leading global businesses including Tier-1 telecom providers, major utility companies and Fortune 500 financial institutions
- You get to make history as we disrupt the debt recovery industry for the good and change the way companies engage with their clients
Ready to do something big?
Send us your resume and tell us why you'd be a fit for Symend.
Symend is transforming the debt recovery industry by treating individuals with empathy and dignity at the time when they need it most. Combining behavioral science with advanced AI, data, and analytics capabilities, Symend's customer engagement platform enables service providers and financial institutions to develop positive, individualized treatment programs for their at-risk customers. By approaching past-due customers with both evidence-based insight and compassion, Symend's clients experience higher cure rates and reduced costs while building long-term relationships with customers and lifelong value for their companies and brands.