with demonstrable skills in program development, market research and sales analysis. You have the credentials and experience in designing successful marketing strategies to enhance company's growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Assess market competition and conduct market research and gather market information to identify customers' needs.
- Appraise new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales manager/regional sales manager to develop product sales strategies.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Develop new business strategies by analyzing product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules for product launches.
- Introduce and market new products program by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or Business or related field with a focus on product
- management, development and marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in a management position in the agriculture industry.
- Excellent organization, research and time management skills.
- Proven computer skills particularly in industry software.
- Ability to collaborate with a team to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity of the agriculture business in Canada/USA.
- Competitive salary including bonus, commission and comprehensive benefits package.