Who are we looking for?
Red Meat Games is searching for an experienced Graphics Programmer for our Halifax, Nova Scotia studio
Are you interested in joining an amazingly awesome team?
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent).
- Experience with Unity.
- Shipped at least one console title.
- Experience with C# or C++ programming, ideally in the video game industry.
- Experience in graphics programming; shader, postprocessing, rendering, render pipelines.
- Experience with optimization and profiling.
- Experience in other areas such as gameplay, AI, UI, network is a plus.
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including general time off policies.
- Lots of other great perks such as frequent companypaid outings, events and gettogethers.
Send your resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio via Isarta with "Graphics Programmer Application" in the subject line and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Red Meat Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.