Mosaic is a leading North American Integrated Agency, specialized in connecting with consumers through Experiential Marketing, Sales & Merchandising, and Shopper Marketing. At Mosaic, we are never satisfied with the status quo and are in constant search for new ideas and new ways to help our clients build their brands amidst the evolving dynamics of empowered consumers and leveraging new technologies.
We are looking for Technology enthusiasts to join our HP sales team who can create excitement and connections with consumers around HP's latest print and PC products. We want individuals to proudly represent a leader in consumer electronics at a Best Buy store near you.
- Drive sales, advocacy and brand awareness of HP Products
- Actively engage customers with compelling demonstrations of HP features, communicating the customer benefits delivered
- Generate in-store buzz through passion and engagement for the HP Brand
- Build strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel
- Ensure that HP in-store displays are clean, functional, and demo-ready
- Gather competitive intelligence and report on specific tactics including price moves, new products and merchandising materials
- Complete call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
- Maintain working knowledge of all products, as well as the location and the best methods to point retail sales associates for questions beyond your knowledge
- Retail sales experience, tech industry is a plus
- Strong interest and enthusiasm in technology
- Outgoing and friendly working demeanor with store associates, customers and co-workers
- Ability to communicate effectively in 1:1 and small group settings in a busy retail environment
- Capable self-starter that is also a team player
- Smartphone ownership
- Full availability to work on weekends and the commitment to work the scheduled dates and hours
- Ability to lift and carry PC and Printer boxes to assist customers and set small displays as needed
The current scheduled executions are:
- Fridays: 4 hours (5pm
- limited availability
- Saturdays: 6 hours (11am
- Sundays: 5 hours (12pm
To Apply: Please send resumes via Isarta
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Please note, Mosaic does not extend formal offers of employment to candidates through social media or via text messages. Mosaic also does not require candidates to remit money in order to obtain employment.