What We Do
We provide services to our clients for health, safety and environmental monitoring.
Why We Do It
We help to protect and support workers on remote industrial sites.
How We Do It
With world class training, we serve to protect workers, assets and the communities where we work.
About the Role
Reporting to the President, Sales and Operations the Sales Coordinator will support our sales and marketing initiatives. Working closely with the sales team to oversee the administrative process relating to the preparation of sales quotes and marketing strategies. Operating as the project coordinator for major RFQ's you will schedule, compile and format and edit the final product. Where possible assist in other executive assistant and marketing tasks as required.
- Provide administrative and project support to sales team.
- Collaborate with Account Managers, Health & Safety, Human Resources and the Accounting teams to respond to RFQ's
- Gather, compile, and consolidate information from a cross-functional team to create presentations
- Track bid proposals and timelines ensuring timely bid responses
- Monitor and report client KPI's
- Oversee document management and control including conformity to company standards
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to support administration of contracts
- Develop a library of RFI responses
- Assist with the development and proofing of sales quotes, and RFPs
- Administrate customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Support close-out of contracts and commitments
- File and archive of contract documents (electronic and paper)
- Collate and file account manager sales reports
Sales and Marketing Administration
- Develop internal and client focused presentations
- Assist with the development and execution of print and digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor company social media accounts and compose relevant updates and content in promotion of business activities
- Engage branch managers on a routine basis for location-specific content
- Liaise with Corporate Marketing to ensure material is published
- Assist in the organization and logistics of client and promotional events,
- Work with promotional product supplier to order and distribute marketing and promotional materials
- Provide general administrative support to President, Sales & Operations
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Docs and Social Media Applications
- Oil & Energy Service industry experience
- Experience in preparing sales quotes and bid proposals
- Ability to gather, compile and consolidate information from a cross-functional team
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills required for document review and comment
- Trustworthy, Service-Oriented, Positive, and Ethical
This job posting communicates the top priorities for success and does not reflect the entire role; a complete job description will be provided to those in the final interview process.
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply, the diversity of our workforce reflects the communities we serve.
Professional references may be required from former hiring manager(s) and former supervisor(s).