St. Leonard's Community Services has been an established part of the community for more than 50 years, and is accredited for our excellence in serving children, youth, adults and families within the communities we serve.
Our staff enjoy:
- Perks' such as a fitness benefit; Employee Assistance Plan; participation in pension/RSP/TFSA plans; and group health & dental plans where premiums are 100% paid by the Agency (Full Time staff)
- An Agency committed to ensuring their physical and mental health/safety is paramount
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Supportive, collaborative teamwork, where diversity is respected, and hard work is recognized
As part of St. Leonard's Community Services' Annual Work Plan, the Agency is striving to develop a formal communications/marketing plan to increase awareness of our programs and services with the community, partners, stakeholders, individuals and families. We also want to develop a Fundraising plan with at least two new initiatives.
The Communications, Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator would be integral to these plans by:
- Supporting the Agency in growing our Social Media presence through design, development and creation of social media content
- Developing marketing assets to ensure a consistent ?brand voice?
- Leading innovative fundraising initiatives and a cross-functional team to help the Agency become a ?Charity of Choice? within the communities that it serves
- Participating in the application of and submission process for new grants
- Developing and managing an established budget for marketing, communication and fundraising initiatives
- Creating a communication strategy with community partners and community members which includes monthly/quarterly communications of Agency achievement, upcoming events and success stories
- Assisting in the design, creation and updating of the Agency website including event web pages and print materials such as program brochures
Annual salary: $48,185 plus shift premiums and benefits
Hours of work: Primarily Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with some flexibility to accommodate the needs of the program
Start date: as soon as possible
TO APPLY, YOU MUST:
- Have a university degree or college diploma with emphasis on Graphic Design, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a digital marketing role, in a digital-focused company, agency or non-profit organization.
- Be proficient in MS Office as well as graphic design software.
- Have access to reliable transportation.
Apply by July 17, 2020
Reference: Marketing Coordinator
Personal information submitted will only be used for the purposes of the competition in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
St. Leonard's Community Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve. The Agency encourages applications from all qualified individuals. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.