Department: Drum, Guitar and Pro-Audio
Job Type: Full Time
Location: North Vancouver
Position(s) Available: 1
Require Travel: Not Required
Openings Available: Tom Lee Music North Vancouver.
We are seeking experienced and results-driven sales staff with musical backgrounds to join our energetic team. Candidates for these positions should prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability.
SALESPERSON DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have a musical background with good knowledge of guitar and/or drum and/or Pro-Audio products.
- Engage customers in person in store with excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Generate and qualify leads via phone and email
- Schedule sales and follow up appointments as well as other activities that lead to sales
- Follow up and promote products/services to new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing, share with team
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Continuously improve through feedback .
SALESPERSON REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Expert in time management and personal organization