Job Type: Temporary Contract
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients. Your main responsibility will be to architect, design and develop end-to-end solutions.
A Salesforce Marketing Cloud Senior Consultant works within an engagement team, providing technical leadership to development teams. The technical architect's responsibilities will include conceptualizing a solution architecture that maps back to the organization's needs, breaking down large-scale projects to manageable tasks, and evaluating which Salesforce Marketing Cloud components and other technology products and frameworks to use based on cost benefit analysis, risk management and market research. Additionally, you will provide oversight to the development of delivery plans; coaching designers and developers on technical design specifications, overseeing progress, producing documents and technical assets, and ensuring the quality of outcomes and deliverables. You will serve as an advisor to the client on how to plan for future marketing needs. You will drive implementation best practices on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, data structure, API and broader implementation best practices, lead implementation reviews and advise on performance tuning.
About the team
Deloitte Digital's vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our aim is to be a global leader in driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
The Advertising, Marketing and Commerce team delivers and deploys strategy, design, and implementation of web content management, digital asset management, and other technology solutions in the digital marketing and content space.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
Are you are someone with:
- 5+ years of consulting and / or experience participating in at least 5 Marketing Cloud implementation, including multi-business unit scenarios and multi-cloud environment using the SF Connector.
- Involved in at least two large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Marketing Cloud solutions in a technical lead role and ability to do solution design & code reviews and enforce best practices.
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer. Salesforce Admin and Service Cloud Consultant are a plus.
- Experience with other Salesforce Clouds, such as Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Datorama and Evergage are a plus.
- Experience in leading complex integrated solutions including integration services, data modeling, database design, and multi-tier architectures
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively
- that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at via Isarta if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.