SEM & SOCIAL MEDIA
If you live and breathe digital marketing, you're the perfect fit for this job.We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our clients' digital marketing campaigns across all digital media channels.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for setting up and managing brilliant digital marketing campaigns that generate impressive ROI for our clients
- particularly in Search Engine Marketing & Social Media Marketing.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST?
- Are you strategic, analytical, and communicate your ideas with ease?
- Can you interpret data critically and provide meaning to it, and strategic advice when needed?
- Are you organized, task-driven, and self motivated to accomplish your daily and weekly goals?
- Most importantly, are you passionate about digital marketing and obsessed about seeing your campaigns drive measurable results?
YOU'LL KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 2 years of experience managing multiple ad campaigns, accounts and clients simultaneously.
- Experience managing small to large scale account that have monthly budgets of at least $2,000
- $50,000 (each) media spends on Adwords and / or Facebook.
- Demonstrated ability to drive maximum performance for paid media campaigns.
- Experience with with Google Adwords, Facebook Advertising, & Google Analytics or similar platforms.
- Familiarity with Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other similar platforms
- Experience with crafting smart ad copy, and familiarity with conversion rate optimization methodologies for landing pages.
SOME COMPETENCIES YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals: You can explain the basics of SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Marketing Automation, and UX/CRO.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords)
- certification is a must?!
- Self Motivated Team Player: You are able to work within a team to collaborate, share information, and brainstorm to ensure overall success of all campaigns. However you are hands-on in implementing, monitoring and reporting on your campaigns.
- Project Management: Large and complex projects are kept organized, within scope, and on-time. You are able to proactively resolve project risks and expertly handle objections.
- Can succeed in a fast-paced environment while under pressure
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple accounts and multi-task
- Reporting & Analytics: You are able to create advanced custom reports and dashboards in Google Analytics and you can run competitive / insightful reports using MOZ, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO, CrazyEgg and other necessary digital marketing tools.
- Communication: You are able to communicate complex data in a simple manner and craft a story around it to lead to business insights. You have strong presentation skills and are comfortable speaking in front of small audiences.
- You have superior writing skills, with an eye for perfection, to ensure all ads are perfectly crafted before they are launched. Your editing skills will catch any spelling or grammatical error.
- Excellent communication and English language skills (both oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
RESULTS YOU'LL BE EXPECTED TO DRIVE:
- Increased Conversion Rates for all clients on a quarterly basis
- Decrease CPA for all clients on a quarterly basis
- Deliverables are consistently on time, high quality, and aligned to client goals.
AS OUR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST, YOU WILL:??
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to ours and clients websites, improve usability, design and content
- Track conversion rates and work with design and programming team to make improvements
- Develop, plan and execute all digital media, SEM, and social media campaigns
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Interact with clients face-to-face, over the phone or email to maintain positive client relationships and communications
- Research and staying up-to-date on online & industry trends
- Continue to build on an existing level of SEM & Social Media expertise
If you share the following Core Values and have the aforementioned skills, then Eden is the perfect place to grow your career:
We take a team focused approach to every project. It takes collaboration within our team and with our clients to help businesses achieve their vision and grow.
We have an always- learning attitude- always learning new trends within our industry, and always learning with our clients to help them stand out, get noticed and grow.
We analyze in order to optimize and amplify in every area of service we provide.
Everything we do has a purpose, and we are driven by results.
Our creative touch differentiates us and our clients, and makes our work magnetic
- drawing the attention of exactly who needs to notice it.
If this describes you and you're excited by the thought of helping clients grow their businesses successfully, then apply immediately!
- Local candidates only: We are located at 8400 Jane Street, Concord, ON.
Please Google our location to ensure you're comfortable with the distance