Upfeat is an established content technology company that focuses on content analytics and monetization. With some of the biggest publishers in the world as our clients, we give them unique insight into how their content is performing, as well as tools that help them better monetize their content, without sacrificing content quality or user privacy. We are looking for passionate and dedicated Marketing & PR Manager to join our rapidly expanding team.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
We are looking for someone who can work on marketing & PR for some of our new products. You will be working together with some of the biggest brands in publishing to market our unique and exciting products to end users. You would also be working on promoting our newest products in the publishing industry in general and raising awareness about Upfeat. This is truly a global position, you will gain experience in multiple different markets.
A jack of all trades, from email, to influencer marketing, to social media / traditional CPC campaigns, you will touch a wide variety of marketing channels.
Enjoy a tight-knit work environment with flexible work hours, casual work attire and tons of after-work activities. If working hard and learning digital marketing sounds like a fit for yourself, then send us your resume and we'll get back to you!
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Manage end to end email campaigns, including content creation, segmentation, A/B testing, and deliverability and performance reporting
- Implement and follow best practices in email campaigns to ensure maximum deliverability
- Create and monitor KPIs
- Run marketing campaigns across social, email, and influencer channels
- Maintain media contacts and regularly promote Upfeat and products
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent attention to detail & thoroughness
- Quick learner, we will throw a lot at you, and you will have to learn fast
- Analytical and detail oriented marketer
- 3+ years of experience in direct to consumer marketing
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing
WHAT YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE LOOKS LIKE:
- An open, casual and friendly work environment in Winnipeg's Exchange District
- Great perks including
FREE food and drinks (when we are back in the office)
- Fun after-work events, parties and social committee events
- We are a fast-growing company, so there is always a chance to move up