Requisition Number: 77716
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Insight is a technology Solutions Provider serving global and local clients in 170 countries. Today, thousands of clients rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business. Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst (Contract) in Winnipeg, MB starting mid August 2020. This is a nine (9) month term with possibility of extension at client's discretion. The ideal candidate will have 10 years Business Analyst experience including developing models for operational service delivery, presenting analysis to key stakeholders, and leading a team of BAs (5 yrs). In addition, you will have 5 years of experience supporting OCM activities in a complex business architecture, including development of change management plans and facilitation of adopting and implementing redesigned processes. All candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
**Initially the work will be remote following COVID19 recommendations**
**The remainder of the Term will be 100% on site**
Applications will be accepted until: Tuesday July 14, 2020.
REQUIREMENTS (NICE TO HAVE):
- 10 years of experience performing business analysis including developing models for operational service delivery and synthesizing findings to present to key stakeholder groups for decision making.
- 5 years experience facilitating organizational capability redesign activities and workshops to improve system efficiency and/or effectiveness. Developing recommendations, conducting reviews with stakeholders, and obtaining approval with executives and senior leadership in the organization.
- 5 years of experience as a team lead or project manager leading teams of business analysts and consultants, planning and coordinating analysis activities and developing project plans.
- 5 years of experience in an analyst role supporting OCM activities, providing organizational readiness assessments and stakeholder analysis, development of change management plans and facilitation of adopting and implementing redesigned processes.
- 5 years of experience performing analysis and implementing change in a healthcare or similar public sector environment.
- 5 years of experience with complex business architecture and modelling, including working directly with executive leadership teams and facilitating stakeholder workshops, to develop future state models, performance gap analyses, and developing transition plans to move to the future state.
Education (Nice to have):
- 2 year Diploma in Information Technology, Business Analysis, or equivalent
- Active industry certification
Please submit your resume describing your relevant experience. We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All qualified applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Internal teammate application guidelines:
- Meet the minimum qualifications and requirements of the position;
- Have completed twelve (12) months service in their current position; six (6) months of service in warehouse roles;
- Not be under a disciplinary evaluation or suspension period;
- Have satisfactory performance in their current position;
- Have their current manager/supervisor recommendation
Do you know someone who would make a great Insight teammate?
Referrals are the best way to build quality teams
- and a great way for you to earn a little extra cash. Please visit the Teammate Referral Policy page on Inside.Insight to find out how you can refer someone to this job at Insight.
Insight's success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people's lives. Harmony to celebrate each other's unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions? and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions? for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
- Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: canadajobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Winnipeg // Manitoba (CA-MB) // Canada (CA) // None // None // CA
- Winnipeg, MB //