The Web Marketing Design Expert has strong knowledge in web technology, analytics, and usability. Candidate should have a business focus but with a deep understanding of web site infrastructure and architecture. Candidate will be responsible for communicating Marketing business requirements to the IT web team with the end goal of developing flexible and expandable infrastructure and system solutions in support of team objectives as well as providing an excellent customer experience to end-users. Candidate will be responsible for overall content and data plan to support web content requirements.
This position requires that the candidate remain abreast with the latest web concepts and technologies and possess expertise and experience in designing and implementing flexible and expandable solutions using standard web architecture. Candidate should have excellent analytical skills, ability to think through business problems, understand business requirements and translate them into clear, precise, easy to read functional specifications. Candidate should have the ability to plan the use and re-use of content, data and web functions. Candidate should be able to apply analytical thought processes to different business requirements, and to propose functional solutions that solve the problem in a scalable, flexible and cost-effective manner.
Candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, possess strong written and verbal skills from both business and technical perspectives and possess extremely strong attention to detail. Experience managing offshore and onshore teams as well as vendor management is required.
- Serve as the domain expert and technical interface with IT
- Document content, data and functional requirements as needed
- Determine the technical feasibility of implementing new tools, technologies and standards.
- Be the expert on web technologies and digital capabilities, providing guidance and research on functionality and best practices
- Investigate and plan for data and content migration
- Create implementation strategies and support deployments
- Provide expertise with the globalization of web properties
- Work with IT and Q/A to develop and approve test plans
- Assume role of ?product manager? in Agile development process for Marketing new technology implementations and enhancement releases.
- Write Agile user stories and provide guidance and oversight to team in the communication and hand-off of requirements to IT.
- Guide your team, IT, and third-party agencies with your knowledge of how to apply Adobe Experience Cloud and Eloqua application functionality to new web experiences.
- BS/BA Degree in Marketing with 7+ years of relevant and demonstrated work experience in managing B2B web marketing
- Strong skills in digital/web marketing/advertising/design
- Ability to work in high energy, collaborative environment. Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, quantitative, and analytical abilities.
- Strong concept on web designing skills
- Experience at a marketing agency in this capacity a plus
- Prior experience of Program Management would be added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to share ideas effectively
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Position can be based anywhere in the US or Canada
We are unable to sponsor for a work VISA for this role
Keysight Global Marketing
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.