Sessional Instructor applications are invited to teach the following course(s) in the Fall 2020 session at the Haskayne School of Business.
BSEN 672 Business Communications
This appointment runs from September 10, 2020 until October 15, 2020. This course is a 0.25 appointment to teach Business Communications in the Master of Management program. This position will be required to be available during the scheduled course time as well as for office hours, tutorials and other activities with students.
- Graduate degree in a related discipline
- Work experience in a related field
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
To apply, submit a letter of application to the attention of Candace Moody, Director, Master of Management Program ( via Isarta ) . In support of your application, please provide the following in your application package:
- Letter of intent containing a discussion of relevant teaching and work experience in the field
- Names of three references
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered. The amount of remuneration is calculated according to the Collective Agreement, Schedule B. Please see the Faculty Association's website at http://www.ucalgary.ca/TUCFA for further information regarding conditions of employment and remuneration.
We thank you for your application but only successful applicants will be contacted.
The University of Calgary recognizes that a diverse staff/faculty benefits and enriches the work, learning and research experiences of the entire campus and greater community. We are committed to removing barriers that have been historically encountered by some people in our society. We strive to recruit individuals who will further enhance our diversity and will support their academic and professional success while they are here. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. In this connection, at the time of your application, please answer the following question: Are you a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada? (Yes/No)
To learn more about academic opportunities at the University of Calgary and all we have to offer, view our Academic Careers website. For more information about the Haskayne School of Business, visit Careers in the Haskayne School of Business.
ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY
- a living, growing and youthful institution that embraces change and opportunity with a can-do attitude. Located in the nation's most enterprising city, the university is making tremendous progress on its Eyes High journey to be recognized as one of Canada's top five research universities, grounded in innovative learning and teaching and fully integrated with the community it both serves and leads. The University of Calgary inspires and supports discovery, creativity and innovation across all disciplines. For more information, visit ucalgary.ca.
ABOUT CALGARY, ALBERTA
Calgary is one of the world's cleanest cities and has been named one of the world's most livable cities for years. Calgary is a city of leaders
- in business, community, philanthropy and volunteerism. Calgarians benefit from a growing number of world-class dining and cultural events and enjoy more days of sunshine per year than any other major Canadian city. Calgary is less than an hour's drive from the majestic Rocky Mountains and boasts the most extensive urban pathway and bikeway network in North America.