At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 130 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world
- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals
- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 107,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 160 countries we serve.
At Abbott Diagnostics, we know that laboratories performing at their best, deliver results that drive better patient outcomes and improve healthcare value. To help our customers achieve measurably better healthcare performance, Abbott has created a new way
- an approach that delivers personalized solutions. By leveraging our resourceful advocates, harmonized systems and intelligent insights, Abbott Diagnostics helps redefine performance in laboratories and institutions. Your total laboratory solution
- personalized and harmonized.
Status: Temporary, Full Time, (September 2020 to December 2020)
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Associate (MA), Co-Op supports the brand on many tactical aspects of the business.
- The MA focus is to deliver on short term on-going programs by ensuring that all key steps of the projects are completed
- The MA will participate in new product introductions by supporting the Marketing team on planning and implementation of key programs
- Support the marketing team in the implementation and measurement of tactics as defined in the Marketing plan.
- Responds to queries/info needs from marketing teams and other customers.
- Track, follow, deliver on key marketing projects and make sure that they are delivered on time.
- Assist the Product Managers in the Coordination of activities with the sales force in a timely manner.
- Provide update on marketing projects development and interact with key internal and external partners to ensure that everything is on track
- Team player
- Customer Focus
- Strong Communication Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Know the business
- Drive for results
- Organizational Savvy
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to take key actions and demonstrate behavioral anchors that support all Abbott Leadership Competencies.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a university program and currently in the process of completing a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field.
Abbott Canada is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without discrimination based on factors such as race, sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, age, citizenship, family or marital status, political beliefs, sexual preference or other factors included in human rights legislation.
Our diversity goals for recruitment, hiring, and retention are embedded in our corporate goals, and our diversity initiatives are supported by the highest level of the organization.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business driver and strengthens our position as a global leader. Abbott strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to Abbott's success.
Join Our Talent Community to learn about upcoming job opportunities or connect with us at Abbott Canada, on LinkedIN, on Facebook and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @Abbott Global.