LGM Financial Services Inc. (?LGM?) is ranked as one of Canada's Best Employers in addition to one of the Best Workplaces in Canada and listed with PROFIT 500 as one of the fastest growing companies! As Canada's best automotive partner, we will revolutionize the consumer ownership experience.
LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,200 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complimented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include Volkswagen, Audi, BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai and Mitsubishi Motors. LGM develops solutions that are win-win for all stakeholders including consumers, dealers, OEMs/manufacturers and underwriters.
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing marketing campaigns and deliverables from concept to completion. This position works directly with internal marketing personnel, cross-functional departments and external suppliers to scope, plan, strategize and implement marketing solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Development and execution of marketing strategy for the following initiatives:
- Evolution of the LGM brand, website, corporate positioning
- Development of the LGM training brand and lead generation strategies
- Development and execution of LGM annual charity campaign
- Enhancement of digital presence, LGM and partners
- Strategies to increase awareness of LGM technology initiatives
- Advertising, online and offline, for LGM and partners
- Promotion of events and conferences
- Strategies to increase business to consumer product awareness
- Own and direct all (corporate/brand/OEM-branded) marketing and digital projects to ensure that they are completed on time, within budget
- Execute LGM's corporate-wide digital strategy driving SEO, content strategy, digital advertising and monitoring online presence
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans, budget and strategy
- Work with Creative Services and Product teams to develop and manage marketing project timelines and milestones, plans and requirements for all digital and print point-of research material (OEM and dealer-facing)
- Be the primary point of contact for external department stakeholders and gather thorough brief and deliverable requirements for all project requests
- Communicate commitments and any changes to deliverables or timelines to internal and external stakeholders
- Track progress and internal resource capacity and report to the Manager, Marketing
- Manage the review and approval process with team leads/managers
- Identify areas for workflow improvement
- Facilitate 1:1 status meetings with Manager, Marketing and regularly contribute to team meetings
- Represent LGM marketing on OEM and dealer-driven calls and/or meetings, as appropriate
- Support team members with administrative tasks when required
- Proof read/test deliverables for accuracy
What we are looking for:
- Strong marketing strategy & communications knowledge and background
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Highly organized and detailed self-starter
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to adapt to change
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Post-secondary education in Marketing/Advertising or Business Administration
- 5+ years marketing, digital and/or project management experience
- Experience within the finance, insurance or automotive industries an asset
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including: comprehensive health benefits plan, Group RRSP, performance bonus, education sponsorship, and four paid days when ?giving back? to the community. Our beautiful offices in downtown Vancouver have won awards for best design. We also offer a gym membership and vehicle rebate program.
- Engaged, creative and highly skilled employees are hallmarks to our success. Awarded Aon Best Employer, Deloitte Best Managed Companies and PROFIT 500's list of Canada's fastest growing Comanies. Our employees make this possible with their unwavering commitment to nurturing a culture of innovation and collaboration.
You can learn more about LGM by visiting our website at lgm.ca.
At LGM, our service and innovation builds trust and loyalty.
Come join us!