VidCom Communications Ltd., a company involved in selling Audio Visual & Professional Video Equipment, is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative based in Burnaby, BC, Canada. The position involves selling Audio Visual (A/V) & Professional Video Hardware, Software and related services. Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience from within the A/V & Pro-video industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and contact prospective clients and generate sales proposals & quotes.
- Proactively work with existing and new customers to determine specific needs.
- Develop relationships with potential clients and manufacturers / vendors.
- Respond promptly and provide excellent customer service.
- Meet with potential customers on-site and in the office.
- Follow up on leads & referrals.
- Responsible for achieving predetermined sales targets.
- Liaise with manufacturer / vendors to stay updated on new products & services.
- Attend training sessions, webinars, watch demo videos, read technical manuals and brochures.
- Organize demonstrations, presentations & training for prospective customers.
- Participate in relevant trade-shows.
- Correctly and accurately process orders. Provide ETA to customers.
- Canadian Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen, eligible to legally work in Canada.
- Honest, Punctual, Ethical and Conscientious.
- Strong passion for video, audio, technology in general, minimum 3 years of Audio Visual & Pro-video Equipment Sales & Implementation Experience.
- Strong Computer Skills, Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Solid understanding of Computer Networking & Audio/Video Terminology.
- Able to consult, recommend & design Audio Visual solution for the customer.
- Able to learn about new A/V technology, Products, Features and Services.
- Self-motivated with high performance standards and hunter mentality.
- Strong team player with ?can-do' attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency, able to meet deadlines.
- Capable of setting-up the equipment for demonstration & presentations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel within Canada & USA (approximately 1-week per month).
- Possess a Valid driver's license, Valid Passport & dependable transportation.
We offer the opportunity to forge an exciting and satisfying career path which is supported by a competitive salary, commission and benefit package.