Location: Toronto Ontario
Industry: Property Management
Property Vista is seeking a full-time Sales Executive to sell to property management organizations of all sizes. Some are leading edge while others still require some guidance.
As a Sales Executive you would be responsible for selling the Property Vista solution and all the amazing applications including Marketing, Online Applications, Tenant Portals, Inspection modules, Accounting, Communications, Maintenance, and more. In other words, you would sell and handle it all from prospect to close.
- Work qualified sales opportunities passed from our inbound lead-generating marketing team
- Hit your monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Understand the property management industries pain points and be able to demonstrate to potential clients the features and benefits of Property Vista's platform.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.com
- Be a ?hunter? if necessary to achieve your goals
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes and progress against plan.
- Provide monthly insights into needs and feature requests from prospective clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical know-how to use Salesforce
- A deep routed competitive nature
- The drive to be a self-starter
- The ability to deal with any objections brought forward
- A fanatical attention to detail
- French Language skills would be a great asset (but not a requirement)
Educational requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Experience requirements: 2-5 years experience
At Property Vista, we think of ourselves as one big team. We work together to achieve our goals and get the job done while remembering we are still humans. We offer a lot of exciting perks, but it is definitely our incredible people who truly define our culture. Join us in making the world more awesome for Property Managers and all their tenants.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits. We keep regular working hours that don't involve sleep loss, in a casual yet innovative small business environment.
How to Apply
If interested in this position, please send cover letter, resumé.