At Nokia we create the technology to connect the world. Developing and delivering the industry's only end-to-end portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally. Through our research teams, including the world-renowned Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia is leading the world to adopt end-to-end 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.JOB DESCRIPTION
The Digitization Office within the IT organization is prioritizing and driving projects to improve the efficiency of Nokia's end-to-end processes. A key success factor in making these projects successful, and realizing the target efficiency improvements, is effective change management and communication.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & COMPETENCIES
Lead the change impact analysis with the project stakeholders, and define the required change management activities with the units involved in each project.
Responsible for change management action planning and coordinating of the implementation, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and user adoption measures are reached.
Coordinate the change management and communication activities within each unit across the global project scope
Ensure the development of the needed training and communication materials, and coordinate their delivery
Develop the top level messaging for the projects within the Digitization Program scope, enabling effective communication around the objectives of each of the projects
- Bachelor's degree in change management, communication, Journalism, English, Communications, Business, education or related discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5-year combined experience in change management and communication roles
- Experience working in global project teams driving business process changes
- Experience working as communication and/or change management lead for IT projects
- Strong communication, project management and analytical skills
- Understanding of Business Process modeling
- Excellent English writing skills with capability to translate complex information into business impact
- Ability to communicate crisply and clearly, at appropriate levels
- Able to work effectively in a rapidly changing virtual environment across time zones
- Collaborative work style with a bias for action
- Able to influence others to support decisions
- Strong results orientation and business driven mentality
- Good interpersonal skills to work as part of a team
- Proficient in English
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people's lives and help to overcome some of the world's most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create the technology to connect the world.