This year Fast Company ranked us as the 5th fastest growing start-up in Canada and The Globe and Mail ranked us as Canada's 8th fastest growing company.
Tina Davies is seeking an experienced Director of Communications to enhance our brand communication strategy and lead the development of engaging and informative content across all brand channels. This role will work closely with the eCommerce team to execute the annual marketing plan with guidance from the VP of Marketing.
This is an important role that requires a natural storyteller and a highly collaborative team leader. You must have a thirst for learning and be keen to develop an insatiable curiosity about the PMU industry in North America and globally.
- Lead the Brand Communications team to develop best-in-class content that will grow and inform our community of PMU artists and PMU curious consumers.
- Plan and oversee the creation of informative and SEO primed blog content on subjects including Case Studies, Product Tutorials, Pro Skill Tips, Artist Profiles, etc.
- Oversee a performance driven social media strategy in order to grow our community, improve engagement, and increase our share of voice.
- Develop our YouTube strategy and oversee the creation of regular video content.
- Identify new social channel opportunities and create strategies to develop organic presence.
- Develop and execute PR strategies to support launches and awareness campaigns.
- Develop our global Influencer marketing strategy to support both our artist marketing goals and end-consumer marketing objectives.
- Support with all Digital Marketing initiatives including email and ad creative development.
- Participate in ongoing industry research and competitor analysis, and regularly share industry news and insights with the department
- Provide data driven inputs to monthly marketing calendar on content ideas and executions to support monthly sales and storytelling priorities;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Communications leadership role.
- Experience managing people and prioritizing projects.
- Extensive social media experience and proven ability to grow and foster community
- PR experience and network of media contacts
- Deep understanding of content marketing strategies and practices
- Content creation, editorial, writing or journalistic background
- Excellent project management skills and experience leverage project management tools to improve team efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Extensive experience with one or more analytics platforms
- Ability to identify customer needs and industry trends.
- Proactive self-starter with a sense of accountability and integrity
- Patience and empathy
- Multi-tasking while multi-tasking
- Attention to detail
- Dedication to continual self-improvement and learning
- A strong team player and can-do attitude!
If this is you, please submit your resume