Junior Graphic Designer will Working with the Marketing team, and will engage on various design projects for both Marketing and Product.
DUTIES AS GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Support design projects in various different areas, including brand, marketing, website, and product UI.
- Assist with creating and modifying graphics for marketing and product with consistency across all mediums.
- Assist developing creative corporate and marketing materials and appealing graphics for materials, websites, and email campaigns and support the marketing team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Understand and enforce brand identity and standards across all platforms.
- Develop mockups and iconography.
- Work alongside the lead designer and assist on numerous marketing and creative projects through brainstorm, critical thinking, operations and design assistance.
- Co-ordinate website updates.
Job Location : Toronto, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR AS GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Diploma or Degree in Graphic Design or Art related field
- Minimum 1 year design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Added advantage if you are skilled in motion design (Adobe After Effects, Animate, PowerPoint).
- Strong, artistic, and creative ability and are passionate about new graphic design trends, tools, tactics, and best practices.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and are able to manage a diverse workload and meet deadlines.
- Resourceful, quick (without sacrificing quality of work) and able to collaborate at all levels.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Flexible, dependable and committed to quality work.
- Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
- Excellent spoken, written and visual communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Motivated to maintain and improve design standards
Negotiable base salary.
Discretionary annual bonus.
Medical and dental benefits.
Defined pension plan.
Three weeks' vacation.
The company of approximately 150 staff is going through an active growth phase and seeking talent that wants the opportunity to bed down their tech career and to grow with a leading company.
If You are intrested to apply for Graphic Designer submit your latest resume and cover letter via following button. If you need any additional detail please contact us via contact page