The Lawen Group is the controlling company for Dexel and Paramount Management (Paramount), providing property development and management services across Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM). Since 1972, the Lawen Group has forged a reputation for superior construction and management for a large portfolio of properties including 1,200 residential units and 300,000 square feet of commercial retail and office space throughout HRM.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION :
Assist in the development, design, and execution of all marketing activities, public relations, advertising, brand awareness with the primary goal to maximize leasing potential. Focus on current and future development, as well as, existing property marketing requirements. Support tenant relations and internal communications. Coordinate day-to-day activities that assist in the development and execution of all marketing and advertising strategies.
- Plan meetings and events; identify, assemble, and coordinate requirements, establish contacts, develop schedules and communication efforts.
- Assist in design and maintenance of incentive campaigns and partnership programs
- Maintain inventory of promotional material and place orders for replenishment
- Establish and maintain file system and records both hard copy and electronic
- Support community relations including newsletters and engagement coordination
- Conduct market and consumer data research, track industry trends and market conditions including product characteristics, market trends, pricing, and advertising for portfolio including future development
- Monitor and maintain advertising mediums including signage, newspapers, content of online advertising and websites
- Monitor marketing efforts; collect, analyze and summarize data to accurately reflect impact and outcomes
- Assist with development of tactics and creative assets for brand development and guidelines
- Coordinate with creative teams to develop and deliver marketing content
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field marketing, advertising, public relations or related field
Minimum two years in this industry or this field of work
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Marketing skills related to social media, website management, event organization and survey software
- Brand development
- Media and public relations
- Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Familiarity of applicable policies and legislation relating to marketing
- Highly developed communication skills including written and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Manage competing priorities and ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Performance, action and results oriented
- Establish and sustain cooperative and collaborative working relationships
- Strong team orientation with collaboration and professionalism
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and achieve quality results
Primarily office based requires regular work in front of a PC, desk, phone, routine site visits and occasional travel.
As the successful candidate, you will be joining an entrepreneurial organization that manages some of the most recognizable and creative residential buildings in Halifax. You will have the opportunity to be a part of properties that will shape the city's future, and you will be rewarded with a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
While we do appreciate all applicants interest in the position, only those selected to move on to the interview process will be contacted.