MAKE THE MOVE ... JOIN THE TEAM AT GRAYBAR CANADA!
Graybar Canada (a division of Graybar Electric and a Fortune 500 corporation) is a leader in the distribution of high quality electrical, automation and telecommunications products and provider of related supply chain management and logistics services. Graybar operates more than 250 distribution facilities throughout North America, with 30 branches across Canada. As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies, Graybar has the power and stability of a big corporation and the integrity and drive of a neighborhood business.
Graybar Canada currently has an exciting career opportunity available at our Head Office location in Halifax, NS for a:
ECOMMERCE MARKETING SPECIALIST
Graybar Canada offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employee Profit Sharing Program
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Group RRSP Matching
- Corporate Fitness Membership Program
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Computer Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Service Awards Program
- Scholarship Program for Employee's Children
The eCommerce Marketing Specialist provides marketing strategy, analytics and design experience. Manages internal and external marketing efforts (both graphic design, analytics and strategic planning). Utilizes skills including team-based interaction, project management, goal setting and administrative support.
- Develop visual, audio and written content for Graybar Canada social media platforms
- Manage social media platforms and outsourced resources required for social media production
- Work and maintain Graybar Canada camera equipment for marketing material creation.
- Coordinate and develop Graybar Canada visual media for marketing distribution
- Build, establish and develop effective webinar strategy for website and social.
- Effectively build and integrate Salesforce Pardot with marketing campaigns for Graybar Canada and vendors.
- Develop ?Stage A? content for branch, vendor, division and blog pages
- Develop internal and external training materials as needed for the eCommerce site
- Provide customer support assistance for Ecommerce Customers
- Manage and execute Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts across all web properties
- Implement digital strategies in-house, and act as a liaison with external digital media suppliers
- Assess the success of each campaign, including online analytics, evaluate results and implement improvements;
- Develop website collateral as needed
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry and how they impact our digital efforts.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- 2+ years in a Marketing role with digital marketing experience;
- Degree or Diploma with a focus in Marketing, or Communication (or other relevant field);
- Google AdWords certification and/or experience a strong asset;
- Proven success in campaign management.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Pardot Marketing Automation
- Fluent with Adobe Suite (video editing, photoshop etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Technical ability with current online tools
- Flexible to change and ability to adapt