Augurex is focused on developing and commercializing biologically-informed near-patient solutions that transform health management for better outcomes. JOINTstat® represents Augurex's first commercialized blood test that is paving the way for an immunology franchise of pipeline biomarkers with digital health applications for patient-centric care.
The dynamic team of Augurex employees are tenacious, inclusive and have a passion for seeing our products make a difference in people's lives. From clinical development through to commercialization, we are building an organization based on solid values to transform illness to wellness.
The Clinical Marketing Specialist contributes to Augurex's revenue growth by executing strategies that align with the corporate goals. This position reports to the Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate high quality marketing collateral, including product pages, website content, social media, brochures, sales tools, tradeshow and other promotional materials.
- Plan and execute strategic marketing campaigns, including product launches, to support the delivery of Augurex's channel segment strategy and product life-cycle management.
- Participate in market development strategies for existing and new products, including market research, product pricing, revenue models and commercial forecasting.
- Identify and track KPIs to evaluate sales and marketing performance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- BSc with 4 years related industry experience. Ideally, experience in marketing or communications with a demonstrated ability to develop marketing strategies and tactical plans. MBA is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to communicate technical information to various audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- A can-do, winning attitude and demonstrated track record as a strong, supportive team player.
- Creative problem-solver with ability to address issues quickly and independently with judgement to escalate when needed.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving organization and embrace a culture of growth and change.
- Works independently, demonstrates high initiative, sound time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office suite). Adobe Creative Suite would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from all qualified individuals. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter. While we thank all interested applicants only those candidates who are short listed will be contacted.