The EMCO West Kelowna location is looking for an energetic, results driven, team player to join our growing business as a Sales Development Trainee.
EMCO is one of British Columbia's leading wholesale distributors of Plumbing & Heating products to the commercial, industrial, institutional and residential building construction markets. EMCO proudly serves customers all over the British Columbia market through its 27 current locations and is a great place to launch and grow a career. Our business is growing and we are hungry for talented people to grow into leadership roles.
As a Sales Development Trainee you will spend the first year learning exactly how the business operates
WHAT EMCO OFFERS:
- A sales development program designed to bring out your best
- Great teammates and on-the-job training
- Tremendous growth potential with competitive salary, benefits and profit sharing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Warehouse Logistics
- you will learn the products and services we sell and how they get from the vendors to the customer and actively participate in the warehouse logistics role of sales support.
- you will actively jump into our customer service, counter sales, order management, inventory and pricing controls, credit management, financial management and more...
- Inside Sales/Project Management
- over time you will go from helping customers with various customer service issues to managing large scale, time-sensitive projects.
- Outside Sales/Account Management
- you will learn how to ?mine? new business opportunities, sell our products, negotiate deals, and build strong customer and vendor relationships.
- University or College graduate preferred
- Positive attitude and a results oriented mindset
- Must work well in, and support, a team based environment
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Must possess excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Willing to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends
- Proficient with computers
Work Location: West Kelowna, British Columbia
Please send Resumes for this amazing life changing opportunity to Anita Hartman
Emco is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a barrier-free workplace where all employees can contribute to their fullest potential. We welcome all applications to ensure we have an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities in which we live and serve. Should you require accommodation as part of the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.