Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Regional Sales Manager for Central/Western Canada (Ontario GTA, Vancouver).
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world's first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
The Sr. Regional Sales Manager will have full responsibility for delivering and executing regional business strategy and tactics, developing strong business relationships with partners, people development and building a balanced talent pipeline.
- Responsible for the Cataract, Refractive, Dry Eye franchise for Johnson and Johnson Vision within the assigned territory.
- Manage a team of diversified sales individuals while collaborating with the team Leader for the Specialty Team (Equipment Specialists as well as Ocular Surface Sales Specialist).
- Hire, Train and Retain a high-caliber team of sales individuals suited to their core specialty area.
- Achieve and maintain Quota while advancing any and all related goals and initiatives of J&J Vision.
- Gain market insights through interaction with customers, payors, and industry; develop a deep understanding of problems, needs, and translate into possible solutions.
- Define and execute long-term business growth strategy that drives increased sales, market share, and/or market growth opportunities.
- Analyze and report sales results against forecast to senior management as well as any adjustments made to business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Work within an assigned annual budget, allocate accordingly to the team and ensure compliance with applicable company goals, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of cataract surgery and portfolio of cataract products as well as refractive and dry eye products.
- Ensure complete adherence to Health Care Compliance (HCC) guidelines by the team.
- University Degree is required, MBA an asset
- Knowledge of Capital and Consumable selling cycles and processes
- Experience working in an Operating Room and familiarity with OR etiquette is required
- Ophthalmology sales experience is highly preferred.
- Strong leadership and people management
- Business insight and data driven
- Master strategy selling and drive tactical execution
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong computer skills
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bilingualism is an asset
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
AMO Canada Company (7037)