WHO YOU ARE
You are excited to join a marketing team that is on a mission to change an organization and an industry. You want to make an impact. You want to keep growing new and better marketing skills.
You are inspired to earn and accept the freedom and accountability that a fast-moving team requires. You love systems and creativity (and see how they are interconnected). And you do the right thing, the right way, always.
You want the opportunity to keep chasing your potential. And you want to work with a group of people who are always chasing their potential too.
WHO WE ARE
We're are dedicated to adding a team member that makes us stronger, and grows with us, every day.
We're different from every other law firm. In fact, we're different from most organizations. And we're offering you a culture and career different from what every other organization offers too.
We know that finding the right place to work is not easy. But we believe that
- if you're looking in the right places
- it isn't hard to learn that this is different from most other opportunities and that we're the real deal.
To start, we invite you to read our career FAQ page. If you don't find the answer to your burning question, send your question using our Ask Us Anything form (embedded in the FAQ page) or email us at via Isarta.
Bottom line: Counter is a really special place to work. We have really high standards, and we work hard to do everything well. And we're pretty sure that our mindset and growth trajectory will give you a unique opportunity to learn, do great work, and chase your potential.
Required Experience & Education
We will consider candidates who have:
(1) a university degree;
(2) a minimum of two years' work experience, and demonstrated success, in a marketing role; and
(3) experience using Hubspot CRM or other comparable CRM platforms.
The successful candidate will energize and divide time between a few roles. Here are the roles, some accountabilities, and the (rough) percentage of time that we anticipate the successful candidate will dedicate to each role.
Marketing Assistant (60%)
- Liaise with external vendors & managing partnerships
- Coordinate the rollout of brand campaigns & programs, both internally and externally
- Assist in the production of collateral, thought leadership, communications, web content & marketing campaigns
- Actively advance collaboration across service lines, industries, and regions to share and leverage best practices, enhance overall marketing efficiencies, and support the integration of consistent branding
Sales Intake & Steward (40%)
- Utilizing Hubspot's CRM platform to maintain prospective client lists and execute external communications
- Following up on prospective client consultations, retainers, and any other missing information
- Scheduling prospective client meetings
- Connecting with clients and monitoring relationship and client happiness (and taking actions to increase client happiness)
- If your research reveals that Counter is the right fit, hit the ?Apply Now? button. Please do not submit your application through Indeed or any other website.
Powered by JazzHR