IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's premier financial services companies, and one of the country's largest managers and distributors of investment funds and other managed asset products, with over $165.4 billion in total assets under management as of June 30, 2020. Its activities are carried out principally through Investors Group Inc., Mackenzie Financial Corporation and Investment Planning Counsel Inc.
We are focused on the long-term strength and stability of our companies and recognize these as core responsibilities to our clients and shareholders as we adapt and lead in an ever-changing world.
Why should you join the IGM family?
- Be part of a winning culture!
- Your opportunity to develop and work with smart, highly capable leaders who are passionate and innovative
- A genuine commitment to diversity and inclusion, through public goals, a variety of external partnerships/employee groups and an inclusive environment
- A fulfilling employee experience
- we offer competitive terms, a collaborative/respectful way of working and connect strongly with our community
Creativity. Strategy. Nimbleness. Team. It's what powers us and sets us apart. With transformational leadership and the development of a truly innovative and integrated Marketing organization, it's an exciting time to be in Marketing at Mackenzie! We're building deeper client relationships, leveraging client insights, innovative media and engaging content via digital and social growth channels to build a fresh marketing approach that differentiates us from traditional investment marketing. This role is an incredible opportunity to have significant, transformational impact on the organization and business.
The Product Marketing Team plays a pivotal role at Mackenzie by leading the development of effective Marketing plans and strategies that are aligned with its corporate goals, objectives, and strategies.
This role will require an organized, proactive individual who is able to multi-task. The following are select key responsibilities:
- Support the execution of the strategic marketing plans for multi-channel and multi-segment initiatives
- Provide ongoing management of integrated marketing initiatives
- Coordinate the production of all event support materials
- Coordinate approvals and feedback from cross-functional stakeholders
- Build and manage close relationships with key business partners, both inside and outside of marketing, to understand their strategies and priorities
- Support efforts to better understand and improve the experience and resources for advisors and investors
- Other duties as they pertain to marketing and brand initiatives
- 3+ years of Marketing and/or Communications experience
- Undergraduate degree with an emphasis in marketing, business or communications preferred
- Asset Management industry experience with ETF and Mutual fund knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative work ethic
- Highly motivated individual with willingness to take initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced PC skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Successful completion of Canadian Securities Course is an asset
- Knowledge of Mackenzie's products, policies and procedures including familiarity with marketing practices
- University Degree (ideally in Commerce / Economics / or in other quantitative discipline)
- Canadian Securities Course (preferred but not necessary)
If you are interested in applying for this position please direct applications on-line using the ?apply for this job? icon located at the bottom or to the left of the posting. If you would like to refer someone for the position please email the posting using the ?email this job? option and have your referral indicate that they were referred by you when completing the application. All resumes should be received by July 29, 2020. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Human Resources. Please record your extension number on your resume and cover letter. The Career Level Framework for this position is P7
We thank all applicants for their interest in Mackenzie Investments; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Mackenzie Investments offers an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive base salary, performance-based bonuses, excellent benefits, recognition for your accomplishments, and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Mackenzie Investments is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation.
File # 20-87