We're looking for a customer-obsessed, hands-on Marketing Manager. Based out of the Toronto or Montreal office and reporting into the Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing in Canada. In this role, you will help solve complex and exciting consumer challenges by leveraging data and insights to develop audience-specific strategies and programs that drive consumer growth, loyalty and increase brand health metrics. You will work cross-functionally as a partner to Growth Marketing, Product, Strategy, and the Creative teams to roll out these programs and drive ongoing growth and engagement within our primary target audiences, use cases and occasions. This role demands a mastery of marketplace knowledge to unlock customers with the goal of creating engaging and hard-working brand experiences. Effortless cross-functional collaboration is a must - as this role will touch every part of the business and be responsible for brand health growth within the Quebec market.
What you’ll do:
- Develop tactics that bring cultural relevance to our platform amongst targeted audiences within the Quebec market and beyond
- Partner with sales on regional account marketing opportunity development
- Liaise with the partner marketing team and influence their marketing initiatives
- Review and approve key marketing assets to ensure on-brand executions.
- Develop business briefs for bespoke regional marketing initiatives
- Plan and maintain a comprehensive status schedule for ongoing regional marketing projects.
- Gather local market research to help drive strategy discussions.
- Create clear and actionable data-driven strategies to evolve and drive volume in new and existing markets
- Build audience-specific plans across moments and passion points (might include; Food, Music, Entertainment, Sports)
- Win support for your campaign ideas from all relevant partners, including DoorDash executives and external partners
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate tightly with other marketing functions, including brand strategy, social, creative and PR to ensure campaigns fit with overall DoorDash initiatives and communications timelines
- Assess marketing opportunities to identify potential campaigns and partnerships through collaboration with the Insights team, data analysis and other sources of information available within DoorDash; commission external data when needed
- You are a proactive marketer who is eager to grow the DoorDash brand in Canada, engage our Customers, make our Dashers proud to work here and our Merchants committed to our partnerships
- You can think about “the now”, but also think about the future and the big picture, and truly see the potential for our brand to grow into a household name.
- You are highly organized and can successfully manage processes across teams and projects while maintaining a sharp focus on high priority projects.
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and represent the brand across the organization, whether you’re talking to a data scientist or a designer.
- You want to be a brand advocate–you get excited about making sure customers understand who we are, what differentiates us from our competitors, and how we’ll get there.
- You have a strong creative mind and attention to detail; you love thinking through logistics and details to make sure everything is triple-checked and ready to go. And then you check it one more time.
- You have experience creating breakthrough business driving work Nationally, Locally and within the Quebec
- 7+ years Brand Marketing experience with budget accountability, ideally within a major household brand.
- Track record of breakthrough newsworthy campaigns, creativity, and innovative thinking.
- Track record of driving business success through Marketing.
- Fluency across the marketing mix - both in brand-building and direct response.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task.
- Strategic and business-minded - you find trends in the data and look for the “so what”.
- Creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and solving challenging problems.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.