Are you creative? Do you have experience marketing, branding, writing, editing, photo and video capture and production, and communicating a message through various platforms? Do you have a desire to gain experience with a dynamic, progressive, successful family-run business?
If so, we may have a spot for you at Titan Trailers. We are looking for a student to join our team on a 2-month contract (full-time or part-time basis) reporting to the Marketing and Information Specialist.
- Creating content for website, social media, and other platforms
- Editing video and photographic content
- Developing brochures, spec sheets, instructional documents, newsletters, press-releases, memos, presentations, briefings
- Developing graphic data layouts
- Preparing and analysing web statistics
- Currently or recently completed studies in communications, journalism, social media management, marketing or related career
- Creative with a desire to dive into projects
- Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, and social media management experience
- Video and photo capture experience
- Microsoft Excel experience an asset
- Experienced writer
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Must be motivated and dedicated to their work
- Fast-paced and dynamic
- Primarily office based work with some time required on the shop floor
- Must be able to multi-task and work on several projects at once, or switch projects at a moment's notice
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet very tight deadlines
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation
- Progressive health and safety program
- Interesting and challenging work
- Skills development and training
- Training is available for suitable candidates.
- Must own reliable transportation and hold a valid driver's license
Regular hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00 am to 12 noon on Friday with consideration of existing or future schooling requirements.
The starting wage for this position is dependent on experience and training. Long-term employment available based on 2-month performance evaluation, company fit, and project demand.
Please send your electronic resume. Thank you for your interest in Titan Trailers Inc.
Titan Trailers Inc. strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.